Sometimes I reblog something someone reblogged from me without realizing, and when I do I feel really awkward for no reason
“I know your footsteps, Corvo.”
Dishonored Kmeme fill.
yo bob i finished my part of our trade 8)
has this been done yet or
any negative thing that can happen about yahoo buying tumblr is worth the “david karp daddy” jokes stopping
how sure are you about that
vomits on everything
my mom is trying to pick a colour for her new wheelchair and me and my dad are telling her to get black and she’s just like “but how will I know if someone is stealing it” and my dad is just like “because you’ll be sitting on the floor” and she slapped him
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
- netfics: just like netflix except it’s fanfic professionally acted out and produced instead of tv and movies
- icdb: international commercial database, like imdb except for commercials so we can find out who all the cuties in commercials are
i smell a worthwhile kickstarter
netfics is just gonna end up being porn isn’t it
I thought that much was clear
Please, I’m trying to win a bet with my friends
20? I don’t believe it
I believe there should be a Sir in there somewhere.
Sometimes, I wish I could ban my students from saying the word “gay” unless we’re specifically talking about homosexual people. Today one kid said that the ceiling was gay. Ceiling can’t be gay. Ceiling can’t even be straight. Ceiling is ceiling. Ceiling’s sexual preference is light bulb.
If I ever tell you I’m going to sleep and then you see me posting or liking things online for about an hour immediately after that, I promise I wasn’t lying to you, I’m just bad at going to sleep and it is usually a long process that begins with disengaging from any sort of immediate contact with people (chats, for example) and ends when everything on my screen is blurry and I’m hallucinating plot points I haven’t written yet
I know you wanted this on your dash.
This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.
if you listen you can hear it when it lands
good thing the boss leaves work through a secret elevator in his office so he wont see this and you can keep it up instead of just putting up to take a picture and then take it down so you dont get in trouble